“Home of the blues and
the birthplace of Rock and Roll”
One trip to Memphis and you will find, our locals are proud of this city and welcome visitors with true southern hospitality. Memphis, Tennessee is located in the heart of the Mid-South, with a rich history and soul unlike any other town. We are proud of what we have to offer, and we have a lot to offer!
While zipping around town in your Z, we invite you to visit many of our local attractions from the more famous stops like The Peabody Hotel and Graceland, to local hot spots like Overton Square, Broad Avenue. Of course a trip to Memphis is not complete without chowing down on our famous BBQ.
Below you will find some of our favorite places to stop, but we invite you to visit Memphis Travel, where you can find a plethora of visitor information. Download their phone app while you are in town for quick directions to specific sites.
Our other favorite Memphis internet spots include I Love Memphis and Choose 901. The I Love Memphis blog recently published a list of our city’s best street art and wall graffiti, which we think makes for a great Z photo op. Choose 901 lists great local happenings that you can catch while in our great city.
A few attraction website links:
- The official “Beale St.” website
- Elvis Presley’s home – “Graceland”
- Memphis International Raceway – our home for the Track Day, Autocross and Drag Racing events.
- The Gibson Factory & Showcase
- The Memphis Zoo
- Civil Rights Museum
- The Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum
- Mud Island riverwalk and museum
- Sun Studio – the birthplace of Rock N’ Roll